Thursday, December 21, 2006


Santa Baby



Wow Christmas is comming soon, this yr I have decided to start a new tradition, it might be hard but I hope yr after yr it will get easier! I have a VHS of my Mom singing Oh Holy Night on Christmas Eve so I would like to start playing it every Christmas Eve... I let you know hoe that goes. As for the Santa Baby title Ally decided this yr against sitting on Santas knee so I only got Pics of Carter and Colby' sister Kelsie with Santa. The fact that I never pushed Ally to do it is a good thing because something happened to the pics when I went to pick them up so I might not get any anyways :( The pic at the top makes up for it.. I am still going to work on it in Photo Pro, but I thought I would share for now.....................


Tonight I am off to a cookie exchange it should be fun and I get to come home with ALOT of cookies!!!!!!!!!!!


Hope everyone is having a festive holiday season so far:)

2 comments:

Renee said...

What a beautiful picture of Ally!!! What a gorgeous girl she is! I'm still here in ole 3 bumps...thought I'd drop in on your blog to say hi...Cindy says hey too!!!

Anonymous said...

i love the pic!!!!! Hope the other pictures to out ok....talk to you later girl!