Ok since there is only seven more days until Christmas I thought I would put seven things I am thankful for....
1) I am thankful for my GOOD health
2) I am thankful that my family and extented family are all in good health
3) I am thankful for my beautiful Children and the joy they bring me everyday
4) I am thankful that I am married to my best friend
5) Iam thankful I have so many memorable childhood memories
6) I am thankful I have developed amazing friends
7) I am thankful that everyday I wake up Happy
So there you have it, maybe tomorrow there will be six more but tomorrow they will have to be FUNNY ones!!!!
2 comments:
Christmas always makes me reflect too....I'll try to call you from work today Kel...sorry I couldn't talk more when you called....hey I'm only gone for 4 days lol
Great idea!!!!
I am thankful that you have been brought into my life!!!
Cant wait to read tomorrows....lol
Have a great day...and oh...i am a great detective!!!!
Post a Comment