Monday, December 04, 2006




GREAT WEEKEND

Wow what a great weekend, we made it to Rocky Mountain House on Friday Night at 11:00, We didn't make it in time for Colby's game but that was ok! Saturday started with Breakfast in the rm and then SHOPPING! Colby's game wasn't until 7:45 and the Christmas parade was at 7:00 so we dropped him off at the arena and went to see Santa! THE best parade I have seen in a LONG time!!! After the parade we went to Colby's game and they won and he got MVP! HORRAY Colby!!!!! We then took a drive around Rocky and there was this house that the town supports every year and they go all out with there decor, you can even walk through the back yard and the decor doesn't end, it was awesome, I think it was my favorite part of the weekend
Sunday we went for a drive in the country so the kids could have a nap, then Colby played again it was a really close game LOTS of fun to watch, and then made it home safe and sound!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice weekend Kelly. I envy you going to a hockey match it's such fun, I don't know the rules at all LOL but that doesn't matter!!!!! That house looks awsome. (((HUGS))) Svala

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great weekend girl and I love the photos!!! And CONGRATS Colby!!!!

Renee said...

Who's that peeking out under the blankets with Grandma??? so cute! Glad you had a good time...

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!!!!