My name is: Kelly
1. YOUR PORN STAR NAME: (first pet and current street name): Smokey Gibson
2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your Mum's side, your favourite candy):
Norma Runts
3. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first Initial of first name, first two or three letters of your middle name):
K-Ela
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Blue-Bird
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Elaine St.Thomas
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 2 letters of mom's maiden name and first 3 letters of the town you grew up in.):
RomKeWaSt.T
7. TERRORIST NAME: (first name spelled backwards, your mom's maiden name spelled backwards)
Yllek sllaw
8. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The", your favorite color, favorite drink)
The Blue Co-co rumba
Renee had this on her blog this morning and I thought it was entertaining so I thought I would give it a try!!!!!!
I also thought I would give a quick reprot on all the SNOW we have been having ALOT, I was going to go into town today BUT I think I'll hold off until tomorrow or maybe tonight when Trent gets home.. I'll leave you with A pic of Colby in the snow a week ago and we have had ALOT more since this pic.......
4 comments:
hahaha...i would have emailed this to you as well...but didnt have your emailed saved to my hotmail account...it is there now!!!
Darn freak'n snow....stop already!
hugs girl...ttyl!
oh ps....Norma Runts....lol
I'm so not diggin' the snow...but aren't you proud of me how I braved it and came to visit??? Be careful out there....Ditto to the Norma Runts that's freakin' hilarious!!! I love my Superhero name The Red Fogcutter...tee hee
Think you have more snow that we do!! It's pretty but not even Dec. yet. And -32 in a few days!! Don't like that.
Post a Comment