It's begining to look alot like CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
Last night Trent and I put up all the Christmas lights which was ALOT, we kinda went crazy at Wal-mart the night before!!The lights look great exepted we never tested them first so there is acouple sets we will have to take down and exchange. I think we picked the coldest day of the year for this, my face is red and bumpy this morning awwwwwwww hopefully won't last! Today is a snow day for Colby the buses aren't runnung and it's been snowing like mad! I am glad I have nothing going on! Ally just woke up so bye for now!
2 comments:
Thanks for the talk this morning Kel and yeah I think Edson is out of the question unless the roads are cleared tomorrow. Take care of that face with some aloe or Vitamin E
Would love to see all those lights! Maybe a layout will turn up one day here!!
Post a Comment