
I was tagged by Renee, List seven songs that you've been listening to latley....
I couldn't reply to this one until Colby came home because he made the CD in the van and I don't know the names of ANY of the songs that have been listening to,although I really like them. OK here they are.
1) Ridin Dirty- Chamillionaire
2) When I'm gone- Eminem
3) Bang Bang- unknown
4) Copperhead Road- Steve Earl
5) Before he Cheats- Carrie Underwood
6) In The End- Linkin Park
7) Where the River Flows- Collective Soul
Ok there you have it Alittle mix of everything...
Hope everyone has a great weekend and here is a pic from Tuesday our snow day.
Colby took Ally outside to play. (what an awesome big brother)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
What a great pic!!! And so glad you were able to get the names of the songs you've been groovin' too...later
Post a Comment