CRAZY dreams!!!!!!
I know I had a couple last night but the one a woke up when I was having was really strange, I went into a tatoo place and asked if I could get a butterfly on the outside of my hand he said he was really busy but he would fit me in, I showed the pic of what I wanted and the size I wanted it, When he started to tatoo I said hey it doesn't even hurt and so he started going all the way down my arm with the tatoo, when I looked he had out a skull and blood dripping, I said oh no I can't have this, the reason I wanted the butterfly was because my Mom,sister and I were going to get them done before she was killed and I go to church, ( I know this is crazy) so I made him change the blood drips to pastel colours and change the skull into a butterfly..... I KNOW YOU THINK I AM NUTS! I agree with you!
Now on to other things, This weekend was nuts Friday night we went to the parade, we ended up sitting in the van because it was so cold but it was still fun watching Ally wave at all the floats as they passed, then Trent went to Colby's Hockey game and I did some shopping (AT THE LSS) then Saturday we all had a birthday Party to go to and then we went to my MIL's for supper and that night Colby and I made Cookies ( THEY WERE AWESOME) Trent was at a stag so I picked him up in town at 1:oo he said he had to get out of there because of all the fights! Sunday Trent and I went to Edmonton Shopping and had a BLAST at Toy's R us and cosco of course and then Yesterday I had my Ultrasound and it's a......................................... BABY, we were really good this time and never found out, after that we went to Colby's school and played parents against kids and ofcourse us parents won that was alot of fun also.. Today I am enjoying doing NOTHING not leaving the house for anything!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry I have no good quotes to put on here but for some good ones go visit Renee and Tammy they are always loaded with them!
Check ya later!
4 comments:
Wow! You really have been posting lately! I'm so proud of you. Crazy dream you had there....glad you had a good time Christmas shopping...gotta love Toys R Us
That is one weird dream girl!!! I love Toys 'R us - I used to have so much fun goin in that store when I lived in London. Christmas shopping is sooo much fun girlie!!!!
omg girl...that is crazy!!!
I went to Toys R Us saturday...they had some good deals!!!
Quotes...man i didnt do any yesterday...will for sure today...just for you!
Hugs girl...have a great day!
Kelly, this is a beautiful dream, it is telling you that your wound (the skull) will heal,it will never go away but the beautiful memories will spread their wings(the butterfly)over your hurt and will eventually ease your pain. You are such a sweetie and I'm up for adoption too, maybe we can just adopt each other. (((HUGS)))
Svala (Anna's mom)
Post a Comment