Friday, September 22, 2006


One of the reasons I never update is because it takes so long to get in here to do so, Ok Now that I got that out of my system! I am really looking forward to scrapfest tomorrow I have been making plans all week so that I am kidless it has been very stressful but a sucess! Ok today my daughter that never sleeps fell asleep in her high chair I had to take some pics because it was SOOOO cute I will share those with you quick then I have to go because my nose is running and driving me CRAZY hope to see some of you tomorrow and the rest of you have a great weekend! Oh and my babies did the cutest thing today while drinking there bottles they were holding hands awwwwww it was sweet!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Awwwwww...that's so cute that Carter and Ally were holding hands!!! I know Ally can't wait until she can actually play with Carter... See ya in a bit!

Anonymous said...

OK thats funny!!! Cant wait to see you scrap that one!

Glad that you come on Saturday....it was great hanging out with you again!!!

Got Tide? ;o)