

HDH
Ok I know I have been really slacking at this but I have a good one this week! JOSH HARTNET!!!!!!! I loved him in Pearl Harbour and I loved him in forty days and forty nights!!
It's been really busy around here, We put Ally's Big girl bed together tonight YEAH, Anyway hope everyone has a great day!
4 comments:
Whoah Kelly! Great choice.He's a hottie for sure...he's got that eternally youthful thing going on.I bet even when he's 103 he'll still be hot; wrinkled, but HOT!
gGGRRRRROOOOWWWWWLLLL!
yum yum....great choice Kel!!! I was so shocked to see you've updated your blog and put a hottie in there to boot!!!! You made my night!!! See you later chica!
When I see this man I see a younger Tommy Lee Jones. I think they should do a father/son role. He is a hottie for sure!
great hottie...and YAHHHHH Ally...total big girl now!!!
Post a Comment