
Confirmed!!!!!!
It has been confirmed that Colby, Ally, and Carter will have another sibling!!! I know your all saying she's NUTS which I have been feeling alittle lately BUT it is true! I am excited because this next baby might be the one to cure cancer or maybe be the next Oprah WHO KNOWS but it was meant to be.....
*Fact number thirty Seven-
My Dad had THE opteration to have no kids after my two Brothers were born and then both my sister and I were born, SO I always said We were both meant to be here!!!!!
9 comments:
CONGRATS!!!! I think this is fantastic. Like I said to you I would be over the moon happy if this happened to me. You are a fantastic mom, supper fantastic actually. I think this baby is lucky to be born into such a wonderful family.
Hunny you know I love you and your family lots and I'm extremely happy for you!...I worry about you and that's my nature and that's my first reaction as I know this was unexpected. You child will grow up in such a loving household with great brothers and a great sister and such great parents too! Who knows maybe Kathy and I will join ya part way through your pregnancy hey? Don't get all your hopes now tee hee
Congrats, Kelly! You must be so excited! There's no greater gift than the pitter-patter of tiny feet. Enjoy!
Well Holy Moly Girl....and ya couldn't call!!!;o) CONGRATS girl...welcome to the mommy of 4 club!! Let the fun really begin!!!
This will truely be a wonderful additon to your family!!!
CONGRATS girlie!
Congratulations! I love your attitude!! It will be very busy but just think how nice it will be a few years when all the diapers and bottles are done! You seem to have the perfect personality and know you will do well with all the great support you have. And wouldn't that be so nice if Renee joins you part way?! (You said it Renee!) Kelly I guess that's why you were so tired the other night. When is the big event?
OH kelly! This is the best news I've read in ages...congrats to you and your family...what a blessing!
oh my, i am definatley thinking you are nuts!! I don't know how you do it! I can barely take care of me, let alone a family of 6!! Well nothing to worry about, we all know you are a great mom!! Congrats!!
Well Kelly that's awesome, where are you hiding? You need to announce this to the world. Although it's unexpected I don't doubt it was meant to happen for a reason. Congrats!!
Fanatastic news girl - congrats and I think you are a fab mum!!!!!!
Post a Comment