The weekend is here!!!!!
Since it's the weekend I'll get a little personal with my third fact!!! No it's not going to be perverted, sorry to dissapoint!
The first thing I ever drank was peach schnapps, I should say the first thing I ever got drunk off of... I have two older brothers and I watched them take drinks from my parents stash with there friends, they would put a pencil line where they started and then refill the bottle with water, A friend and I were home alone and decided we would try a drink and the peach schnapps probaly smelled the best at the time.... All I can say the thought of the stuff makes me sick ever since that night. Sometimes you have to learn you lesson the hard way!!
2 comments:
Ah Kelly and you haven't stopped ever since...lmao...just buggin'....it's funny what we do as teenagers hey?
that is the way i feel about vodka...I cant stand the smell of hard booze now! YUCK!!! Rum...Rye...i feel like i am going to puke just talking about it!
Post a Comment