Wednesday, July 19, 2006




I'm so behind today...I was trying to upload my Hump Day Hottie today...but I couldn't get it to work....then I lost my post...so I had to get Renee to help me...ugh!!!! But none the less I've got it going now...so you know there is no stopping me now!!!

Alrighty....today's HDH is Chris O'Donnell! He was the cute Robin in Batman and the fact that he has been on Grey's Anatomy is definitely a bonus! Great eye candy for the end of the season...and I hope we don't lose him too soon once Grey's starts up again in the fall...... I hope you all have a fabulous week...enjoy!

4 comments:

Mary Pauls said...

Great choice for HDH Kelly, although I hope McDreamy and Meredith get back together which doesn't bode well for Chris on the show.

Brenna said...

Good choice Kelly. I don't watch Grey's but maybe I should LOL

Renee said...

I've thought Chris O'Donnell was fab way before Grey's....good choice Kel!

Anonymous said...

Hey there, the only show i watch is Prison Break....so I don't know the scoop with Grey's. Never the less he's easy on the eyes! Have a great weekend girlie!! What are you doing next weekend? (July 29th). RM