Monday, July 24, 2006


The ABC tag...as seen on Renee's blog...by the way this is also 26 facts about me to add to my list of 100 facts in 100 days...good thinkin'

[A is for age:] 26
[B is for booze of choice:] CocoRumba
[C is for career:] SAHM
[D is for your dog's name:] I once had a dog named Pudge
[E is for essential items you use everyday] Diaper Bag..bottle bag...and other essentials too numerous to mention
[F is for favorite song at the moment:] Not Ready to Make Nice--by Dixie Chicks
[G is for favorite game:] Washoo's
[H is for hometown:] St. Thomas, ON
[I is for instruments you play] raspberries on my son's belly..lol
[J is for jam or jelly you like:] Strawberry...ones that don't have many seeds...so I guess jelly
[K is for kids?] yeah 3
[L is for last kiss] this morning
[M is for mom's job:] she's busy being an angel watching over us
[N is for name of your crush:] my dh
O is for overnight hospital stays] many..too many to count...I'm accident prone
[P is for phobias:] spiders, gross pictures
[Q is for quotes you like:] It's not having what you want, but wanting what you have
[R is your relationship that lasted the longest]: the one right now...10 years...2 years married
[S is for sexual preference:] I like boys
[T is for time you wake up:] 9-9:30 or whenever I wake up Renee
[U is for underwear:] under where???? LMAO
[V is for vegetables you love]: all except olive and green beans
[W is for worst habit:] spacing out............................................................
[X is for x-rays you've had] many...see h for hospital stays
[Y is for yummy food you make] skor bar squares
[Z is for zodiac sign:] Taurus

There you have it....26 facts to add to my previous 4 .....so now here are some pics from the weekend. We went to Acme for Colby's provincial ball tournament....we were near Renee's old stomping grounds...Three Hills...so we visited her home town as well....checkin' it out...seein' what it was all about. The weather was great and we had a fun time scouring south central Alberta.

3 comments:

Renee said...

looks like you all enjoyed the weather! Love the team pic and I won't bug you about the "puppies" LMAO! Glad you enjoyed seeing my ole hometown....it's nice to visit...but it's even better to leave....lol

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I feel like I know you a bit better after reading your ABC tag.

Tammy Brownlee said...

cute pics girl!!! Boys...you like boys....i kinda like men!;o)