
LET'S GO OILERS LET'S GO!!!!!!!
That's what I'm talkin' about! Tonite is Game 2 of the Canes/Oilers Playoff Final Series! Can you say excitement in the north country??? If I weren't mute I would be cheering loudly right along with the rest of you.....but my squeaky voice causes my friends and family to laugh at me...Thanks a lot Renee......tee heee.....so my HDH this week is #44 defence man Chris Pronger. Don't forget to cheer on our Oiler's...Whoot, whoot!
2 comments:
Nice.....I think Peca and Pronger are the only good looking ones on the team...but that's just my opinion lol....hey by the way...nice tune...I can just hear you singin' it now....tee hee
Well Kelly I have to say that we disagree this week. Of all the players on the team Pronger is who I dislike the most. However he's your pick so you enjoy him as much as you want, he's all yours.
Oh and like I posted on Renee's blog Go Canes Go!!!
Post a Comment