Monday, May 01, 2006


Weekend Away


What a great weekend! Not only did I get a few lo's done, but I also got a pedicure with my sister which was awesome! I think I am an addict to them....
On Saturday we had a few drinks... soaked in the Hot tub (in the rain) and stayed up late sb'ing. I enjoyed the view of the mountains at the lodge and watching the horses and deer. The weekend went by fast, but it was a very relaxing.....A MUCH needed getaway.
Here is my lunch box project!

5 comments:

Renee said...

I love the lunch box you altered!!! Love the colors they are soooo fun! I'm glad you had a wonderful time on your much "deserved" time away at the crop. Pedi's are wonderful...it's always nice to be pampered like a girl should!

Mary Pauls said...

Sounds like you had a great time Kelly. All mom's need some time away, it's what make us better moms. ;)

Anonymous said...

Sounds great and the recipe box looks fantastic!!

Tammy Brownlee said...

the lunch box looks great!!!! Soundslike you enjoyed your weekend! Good for you!

Elizabeth said...

that looks awesome and it sounds like you had a great time, well deserved Kelly! :)