Friday, May 26, 2006






I think it is hilarious when you see someone say one thing and do the other. Lately I have been seeing that alot, I don't know why people think that they have to change their opinion on something they beleive just to fit in BUT it happens all the time, not saying that I wouldn't do it to affoid confrontation but if it was something I was compassionate about then I would stand my ground..I also hate when you prove someone wrong about something and they still argue!!! (SORRY HAD A VENTING MOMENT). This weekend we are off to more baseball in St. Albert it should be fun, I love spending time with my family and Kids, Last night I had a great time with Colby watching the game and horseing around he had me crying I was laughing so hard, Ally-Ann has a new thing for bugs so yesterday I had a fuss on my shirt and she pointed at it and said bug, Carter is at the bubble blowing stage so she gets excited when she sees him blowing bubbles it is SOOOO cute! I am so glad that I have such amazing kids...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THat is my peeve too. Be yourself! Be authentic! Have fun in St. Albert, heard there was a new SB store there.

Renee said...

Hey girl have fun in St. Albert! I'm sure Colby's game will be a great time! It's always fun watching kids at this age play! I'm having a moment myself today...I've decided to swear off my hubby for at least a week...but that's another story..call you later

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly, have a great weekend. Hopy you have nice weather there. I am working all weekend. See you next week in the "A" division!