Tuesday, April 11, 2006


I am a Dirty Girl!!!!!

I told my MIL that I was going to put this pic on here with that title and she loved the idea, she is pretty cool though, I love country livin and this is one of the reasons I have bearly been on a quad so to go through the mud was at first alittle scary but Colby was there taking pics so I knew I had to do it..... I didn't want to make the pic any bigger because the look on my face is hilarious! I am so glad that the weather is nicer because the tramp is up, Ally's lovin it, Carter seems to like the outdoors, no more cabin fever........

3 comments:

Renee said...

Nice face Kel!!! Yeah I blew up the pic over here so I could see!!! Quading is so much fun and I'm so envious that you were out frolicking in the mud without me!!!! I can just hear Trent in the background though....one of these days we're going to have to go out! great pic!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing your dirty picture!! looks like fun.

Tammy Brownlee said...

ya...hon...you can click on the pic to enlarge it...too funny!!! You look great! ;o)looks like fun!