My link to the outside world!
OMG!!! The picture of Carter with those glasses instantly made me laugh!!! I must insist on a layout ASAP!!!! If not let me do it!!!! Ally looks so pretty in her Easter finery! U just got the cutest patooties ever!
TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!
THOSE GLASSES ARE AWESOME!lollove love love themdo they make them in our size? ;)
So adorable Kelly, love those pics.
Cute pics Kelly. I LOVE the ducky glasses.
OMG tooooo cute!!!!! Emmy and Matthew got some Bunny ones...i'm liking the ducky ones!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
OMG!!! The picture of Carter with those glasses instantly made me laugh!!! I must insist on a layout ASAP!!!! If not let me do it!!!! Ally looks so pretty in her Easter finery! U just got the cutest patooties ever!
TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!
THOSE GLASSES ARE AWESOME!
lol
love love love them
do they make them in our size? ;)
So adorable Kelly, love those pics.
Cute pics Kelly. I LOVE the ducky glasses.
OMG tooooo cute!!!!! Emmy and Matthew got some Bunny ones...i'm liking the ducky ones!
Post a Comment