
I can't beleive Carter is already 3 weeks it's nuts before I know it he will be one and Ally will be two! ( YIKES ) This weekend comming up is going to be nuts Colby's hockey team is hosting Provincials so we will be at the arena ALL weekend, Iam looking forward to Sbing with Renee on Friday night,Iam also looking forward to this being the last weekend of hockey..
6 comments:
I look forward to sb'ing with you Friday night as well!!! And I finally got my kit!!!! I'm so excited! Cute pic of Carter!!!
Wow has it been 3 weeks already? Time sure flies. I have your package already for you too, I'll get that out soon. Love the photo of Carter, he's so adorable.
OMG! 3 weeks already! WOW...that went by quick! What a cutie!!! Wish I could have met him last weekend!!! :o(
Look at that full belly! You're doing a good job.
Such a sweet baby. I just love holding them when they're that small. Love your ABBA music - one of my favorite groups...brings back great memories.
I just have to say this kel,,,,"THATS MY GRANDSON YOU KNOW" LOL love u Kel oxoxxoxxo Handsome isn't he.
Post a Comment