Friday, March 24, 2006


Baby Boy Scrapbooking Goodies!!!!

Here is a pic of all the goodies I have received this past month from the Pick of the Patch girls, who had participated in the baby pool that Brenna put on. I am excited to use all these awesome scrapbook supplies! And the canvas is just gorgeous! I can't wait to put the perfect picture on it! The little Winnie the Pooh outfit is just the cutest! Carter is going to look most adorable in it!

Renee, my sister Kathy and I are going to get together and scrapbook tonite...so those scrapbook supplies are most definitely going to be put to good use!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly you are a very lucky woman, what beautiful gifts,, seem to me me you have some great friends. Also that pic of Trent and Carter is the best. Talk about being blessed. Love u Mom

Renee said...

Glad u're diggin' all the sb supplies!!! Happy Scrappin'!

Brenna said...

I guess that means you got the parcel, glad you like all the goodies. Have fun with them, and I hope to see a picture of Carter in his outfit.